Zircon Z 46
Duckhams Zircon Z 46 is an anti-wear hydraulic oil blended using high-quality solvent refined base oils with a balanced additive system, which includes anti-wear and oxidation inhibitors. It is suitable for most types of mobile or stationary hydraulic systems, including gear-, piston- or vane pump hydraulic systems, operating over a wide range of ambient temperatures.
Developed using high-quality solvent refined base oils these products meet or exceed industry standards for HM hydraulic fluids.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent anti-wear performance protects components within hydraulic system and reduces operating costs by extending pump life and minimising downtime.
- Excellent Hydrolytic Stability improves the protection of yellow metal components, even in the presence of water, extending component life.
- Good thermal and oxidative stability extends oil life reducing operating costs.
- Good Sludge and particulate control maintain system cleanliness extending filter life and reducing filter change frequency.
- Excellent filterability.
- Good anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties protect the system.
- Compatible with Elastomers commonly used as seals within hydraulic system.
- Excellent water separation, air release and antifoam properties